Xbox LIVE is the online service for your Xbox One & 360. With an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, take your Xbox One & 360 online to play Kinect and controller games with friends wherever they are. Instantly watch HD movies, TV shows and sports, and with Kinect, your voice is the remote control. Even use your phone or tablet as a second screen to control and interact with what you’re watching. Plus, now you can explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox.
Take your Xbox One & 360 online to:
- Rent HD movies and buy TV shows, and with Kinect, your voice is the remote control.
- Download arcade and full Xbox One & 360 games.
- Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts.
Xbox LIVE Code Redemption
NOT AN XBOX LIVE MEMBER YET? Follow these steps first before redeeming code:
- Connect your Xbox One & 360 to a broadband Internet connection.
- Press the silver/green/white Xbox Guide Button on the controller.
- Select Create Profile & follow instructions to create profile name & avatar.
- Select Join Xbox Live & follow instructions to setup your Xbox Live account.
TO REDEEM GOLD MEMBERSHIP CODE:
- Sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
- Press the silver/green Xbox Guide Button on the controller
- Navigate to Games & Apps tab tab.
- Select Redeem Code & enter code.
Codes can also be redeemed at xbox.com/live.Additional subscription requirements apply for some Xbox LIVE features (such as Zune Music Pass). See xbox.com/live. Broadband internet, games, add-ons and media content sold separately.
What is Xbox LIVE?
Your entertainment. Your way. Get your favourite games, music, movies and more on your TV, tablet and phone.
- Play Kinect and controller games online with friends
- Watch TV from Sky, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube and many more
- Use your phone or tablet as a second screen for an enhanced game and entertainment experience
- Explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox
- With Xbox Live Gold Points to buy or rent TV shows, movies, and games
- Download new songs, workouts, levels and maps to keep your games fresh
Xbox is the new way to get great entertainment on Windows 8. Enjoy the latest movies, TV shows, and music on your PC or tablet. You also get access to great games — from the latest hits to your favourite classics. Plus, you can use your tablet as a second screen with your Xbox One & 360 for an enhanced experience with what you’re watching or playing (compatible devices required). Even start a show on your tablet and flick it to your TV.
Explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox. And with Kinect, use your voice to explore your favourite sites. Even use your phone or tablet to type and control your experience.
Xbox Video brings you the latest HD movies and TV shows on your TV, tablet, PC or phone. Rent or buy new movies and classic favourites, or watch episodes of your favourite TV shows (Broadband internet required). And with Xbox Video, start watching right away. Start watching on your Xbox One & 360, and pick-up where you left off on your tablet. Even download it and take it with you on our Windows Phone.
With a Windows PC or tablet, Xbox Music gives you instant access to millions of songs to stream for free. Select your favourites or create a SmartDJ playlist around the artists you love most. You can purchase songs in the Xbox Music Store or, with an Xbox Music Pass, get unlimited access to music across all your devices, like your PC, tablet, phone, or TV. You can even download music to your personal library for offline listening wherever you are.
There’s a huge variety of entertainment to choose from on Xbox LIVE, from movies and TV shows to music and more. Use your voice and Kinect Voice Search, powered by Bing, to discover entertainment options that interest you–just say what you want to watch and Xbox finds it. *Please note: Xbox LIVE Gold membership and additional subscriptions and requirements may apply. Kinect functionality available with select Xbox LIVE content and varies by feature and country. For additional details, system requirements and term of use, see www.xbox.com/LIVE/features-and-apps